Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka is back on TV (NDTV imagine) with season 2 and so are the questions related to its authenticity. We have receieved plenty of calls and enquiries from people about this TV show. People are just interested to find out if we do the similar thing as seen on 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka'. They ask questions as weird as checking if our phone number is actually from NDTV Imagine show or some wanting to talk to Dr Trupti Jain. But the most common question we hear is that is "if the show is real or fake"? A lot of people believe that the entire show is Drama and is staged, just to get viewers TRP. First of all a large number of people don't believe in past life and even those who believe (or are agnostic to this thought) wonder if past life actually can be seen with such an ease as shown on TV.
We also believe that Raaz Pichhle Janam ka is not fake. However the way they show the entire thing may not be 100% real. They add a lot of visuals and fillers to make it look full of life and drama, but that doesn't make it fake.
Well, we at Sanskruti Holistic Center in Bangalore completely believe in past life and past life therapy. And this not just because we provide Past life regression service, but the fact that we have performed hundreds of past life therapies and dealt with such cases. We have seen real life examples of people benefiting from this therapy and their life changing experiences.
The differences in what they show on TV versus what we have observed in our practical session are following:
- The person undergoing the past life may not see many visuals. It might appear like a thought, imagination or even a dream. It may or may not be 100% clear and complete.
- Not everyone undergoes past life every single time. We've seen about 80% success rate with people being able to see their past life. So assuming that every single person can see past life is an overstretch. We believe that the show is recorded one and they only show successful past life regression cases.
- The show focuses on all the minute information that can make it look real, like exact dates, name, place, clothes etc. However we feel that sometimes that is not so important to resolve the issue person is facing. We found it more useful to get to the root cause of the issue instead of knowing what were the clothes person was wearing of what was his name in his/her past life. However, sometimes people are just interested in seeing their past life and there it might be okay to find all those details.
Where we see similarities with the Raaj Piche Janam Kaa show:
- The process to take someone to past life takes 45 minutes to an hour. (You would have noticed '45 minutes later' text on the show before the person starts describing his/her past life)
- The person undergoing past life does sometime make weird sounds, expression and movements.
- The person does remember every single thing after the past life regression session. So we don't take control of his mind but make the subconscious mind accessible to him.
We'll continue to follow Raaj pichhle Janam Ka and respond to all the queries that we receive. For more details on our Past Life Regression Services, please read further.